The SEED Programme supports early-stage startup projects initiated by HKU students and young alumni with co-working spaces and other resources. This is the collaborative community to meet entrepreneurs, innovators, and pioneers. We expect the selected team to develop their startup projects and participate actively in the innovation and entrepreneurial community.
Where is iDendron?
1/F, Knowles Building, HKU [MAP]
What do we offer?
– Designated workstations for teams
– Hot desks for individuals
– Workshops and networking opportunities
– Meeting Rooms, event space, lockers and more.
Who can apply?
– The principal applicant has to be HKU current full-time, part-time student or graduate.
– The company in the application (if any) shall NOT have been registered more than 3 years at the time of application.
How to apply and procedure?
– We accept applications year-round. Applicants will be invited for an interview, if necessary.
– Apply at http://bit.ly/iDendronSeedProgramme
– Membership is for 6 MONTHS and with possible renewal.
>> Application >> Invited for an interview >> Succeeded candidates will receive membership from iDendron for 6 months >> Interview will be required for membership renewal after 6 months
How much do we need to pay?
$600 (Hot-desk Users) and $1,000 (Workstation Users) as a general expense.
After first 6 months and renewal, the prices will change to $900 (Hot-desk Users) and $1,500 (Workstations Users).