SEED Programme – Open for Application!
SEED Programme supports early-stage startup projects initiated by HKU Students, Alumni and Staff with co-working spaces, trainings, supportive network and seed funding up to HKD100,000. iDendron serves as a collaborative community to nurture entrepreneurial talents and drive innovation & entrepreneurship. We expect the awardees to develop their startup projects and participate actively in the innovation and entrepreneurial community.
Who can apply?
– The principal applicant has to be HKU current full-time/ part-time student, alumni or staff.
– The company in the application (if any) shall have been registered less than 3 years at the time of application.
*If you are looking for advices and consultation, feel free to register for Startup Clinic.
What do we offer?
1) HKU iDendron membership – 6-month FREE access to co-working space on HKU main campus, facilities, events & networking opportunities, startup coaching & trainings
2) Fast Track to iDendron Incubation Programme
3) US$100 credits on AWS Educate
4) Other technical support e.g. Google Cloud
4) HKSTP STEP HK$100,000 Seed Funding* (Read Below)
5) Fast Track to HKSTP Incubation Programme* (Read Below)
*Subject to STEP Eligibility & Availability
HKSTP STEP Info Pack: STEP-Road To Entrepreneurship_ 20210315
1. Team Competency: Track record, execution ability, relevant strengths, individual qualifications, duty allocation, number of full-time staff etc.
2. Creativity & Innovativeness: Product uniqueness, potential to disrupt the market.
3. Business Potential: Business model, value proposition and viability, social or community impact.
4. Research & Development: Market research, technical feasibility, stage of the project & developmental plan.
How to apply and what is the procedure?
– Complete online application with Pitch Deck (no more than 20 slides) OR Pitch Video (no more than 2 minutes)
– Shortlisted Applicants will be invited for interview.
– Apply at http://bit.ly/iDendronSEED
– Membership is for 6 MONTHS and with possible renewals.