The mentoring program is provided for HKU start-up companies (iDendron hosted and TSSSU companies) under iDendron Incubation Program (iIP) to facilitate and optimize their business strategy and development.
How does it work?
For iDendron members
- Complete the online request form.
- The iDendron team will get back to you within 7 working days.
*IMPORTANT* Please be reminded that there is no guarantee that you will be matched with the mentors as priority will be given to our incubatees.
- All mentees are required to attend the Mentor Days. You should review mentor profiles and let us know your preference in advance.
- Your preference will be taken into account in the matching process.
- You can submit request(s) for all mentors as shown below. Mentors will review requests and choose to accept or decline the mentorship.