Green Hackathon Hong Kong 2019
Hong Kong Retail Management Association, together with Microsoft and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, holds the first green retail hackathon in Hong Kong. Green Hackathon aims to bring retailers and young people together to develop ideas that can be applied in retail shops to promote customers’ awareness and practices to protect the environment.
Chance to win:
– 10-15 Days Overseas Green Project Volunteer Workcamp in UK
– Retail Executive Mentoring Programme
– Get-together with CEOs
– Internship opportunities at Retail Brands Rewards
– Cash prize $30,000
– Cash Coupons over HK$3,000
– HKRMA VIP Annual Education Pass (HK$5,000 per pass)
University students, young alumni and startup teams are welcomed! Act Now!
Registration deadline: 1 Feb 2019
More details at hkrma.org/greenhackathon