Enactus Hong Kong Fall Exploration 2021
Are you interested in using creativity to solve social issues? Do you want to learn more about social enterprises in Hong Kong?
Enactus Hong Kong is organizing a Fall Exploration in October, which will consist of a series of virtual visits to famous social enterprises in Hong Kong and a mentoring session with Enactus’ past projects. Throughout the workshops, you will gain a better understanding of different social issues in Hong Kong and get inspired for your own social enterprise idea!
You are also welcomed to join as a project member in Enactus HKU to participate in the annual Regional Competition.
Please find the details of the event below:
- Oct 17th 11:00 – 12:00 a.m.: Yama Foundation: Children Empowerment
- Oct 17th 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.: Ohh! Dear: Active Ageing
- Oct 24th 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.: Mrs. Mc Dessert: Women Engagement
- Oct 24th 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.: Eco-greenergy: Sustainable Production
- Oct 24th 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Dialogue Experience: Inclusion Promotion
- Oct 31st 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.: Offline Mingling Session @ Dream Impact
What to expect:
- Get to know different social issues and enterprises in Hong Kong
- Seek advice from Enactus’ past projects on your social innovation idea!
- Know more like-minded individuals who are also passionate about social innovation
Registration is officially open for all members via the link below: https://form.jotform.me/202715010530437
What are you waiting for? Sign up now and embark on your journey of social innovation! Should you have any enquiries, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Enactus is an international non-profit that promotes social entrepreneurship to students for a better world for us all. At Enactus Hong Kong, we incubate student-led social enterprises with university chapters in 10 tertiary institutions in Hong Kong. Support ranging from ideation training, business model development, mentoring from our corporate network and funding opportunities will be provided for student teams to create actual impact.