DreamCatchers MedTech Hackathon HK is back again!
We have gained the momentum of hacking medical care for 2 years! DreamCatchers MedTech Hackathon is going to celebrate its third year in HK! Co-organised by the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP), the 2018 DreamCatchers MedTech Hackathon Hong Kong will be led by Dr Robert Chang from Stanford University School of Medicine.
The week-long hackathon is targeting students from Stanford University, Hong Kong universities and Shanghai Jiaotong University, and young professionals from HKSTP to teach Stanford Biodesign methodologies, design thinking, business model canvas, and to work in interdisciplinary teams to come up with prototypes for solving unmet medical needs.
Theme: Automating medical care
Date: 24-30 June 2018
Venue: Hong Kong Science Park & The University of Hong Kong
*Committed participants have to join for the whole session of 24 – 30 June, 2018
Apply via http://bit.ly/ApplyDCMTHackathon2018 if you are from engineering, medical/dental, product design, software development and business background!
Application Deadline: 13 April, 2018 (Fri)
What will happen
– Team up with top students and professionals from Hong Kong and overseas
– Characterize unmet medtech needs
– Site visits, ideation & Prototype Development
– Business Plan & Investment Pitch
* Overview of the MedTech Hackathon: http://bit.ly/DCMTHackathonHK
* 2017 programme details and Highlights: http://bit.ly/DCMTHackathonHK2017
For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org