Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2021 數碼港‧大學合作夥伴計劃 Online Application
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2021 Online Application – For HKU students and alumni
CUPP is a FinTech-focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and overseas. If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship, don’t miss the chance!
The Programme offers:
– Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp by prestigious overseas university
– Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
– Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
– HK$100,000 grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
Who can join:
- CUPP teams would be expected to build FinTech projects with components in AI, Blockchain and Cybersecurity.
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate students
– Alumni graduated within 3 years
– All applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
– Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members (at least 1 applicant should be from HKU)
> The Principal Applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Card holder
> Only 3 members in each team could join the Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas.
Online Application: http://bit.ly/HKUCUPP
Join the 15 June Mixer to find your teammates!
Application deadline: 23:59, 18 July 2021 (Sun) [extended]
Interview session: 21-23 July 2021 (at iDendron, 2/F, Pao Siu Loong Building, HKU)
Please read through the info kit below and prepare the following documents before filling the online application form:
– Personal information of all team members
– Business Pitch Deck
– CV(s) of all team members
Info Kit: Click Here
More details: http://cupp.cyberport.hk/
CUPP details → Cyberport Training@cyberport.hk
Nomination from HKU → HKU iDendron firstname.lastname@example.org / Mr Taurus Yip, Manager of iDendron (email@example.com)