February 23, 2021 In Events & Updates
Cyberport – Calling for Application on CCMF & CIP
The Cyberport Creative Micro Fund (Hong Kong Programme) and Cyberport Incubation Programme are open for applications with deadline on 1 April 2021. The programmes are offering funding from HK$100,000 to HK$500,000 and comprehensive entrepreneurial supports from co-working spaces, hardware and software facilities, training & mentorship, product and business development to investment opportunities to help start-ups to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams. Apply NOW!
Want to learn more about the programmes & application tips?
Join the online sharing session to be held on 2 Mar 2021 to better prepare for the application!
Shaping Your Path for Entrepreneurship – Cyberport Entrepreneurship Programmes Information & Sharing Session
Date: 2 Mar 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 16:00 – 17:30
Format: Online via Zoom (Zoom meeting link will be provided in the confirmation email closer to the event day)
– Cyberport Entrepreneurship Team
– Current incubatees of Cyberport
What do you expect:
– Sharing by Cyberport’s start-ups on their path to entrepreneurship
– CCMF and Incubation Programme application tips
– Cyberport supporting services on entrepreneurship
– New initiatives of Cyberport to start-ups
– Q&A session
Registration: click HERE
Seats are limited, register now to secure your seats.