$600 (Hot-desk Users) and $1,500 (Workstation Users) as general expenses for the first 6 months. For renewal, the prices will change to $900 (Hot-desk Users) and $2,000 (Workstations Users).
- Members & guests should treat the workspace with care and respect. e.g. open & close the door gently.
- Members & guests shall not bring disturbance to other members or neighbourhood in any form.
- Members are responsible for their own belongings. iDendron is not liable and does not take responsibility for any loss of member’s personal property.
- Members are prohibited to conduct any unlawful and/ or illegal activities at iDendron.
- Members shall not use the workspace for lodging or sleeping or for any immoral or illegal purpose.
- Smoking is prohibited in iDendron.
- Members shall not bring animals except seeing-eye dogs.
Use of Facilities
- All lights & air-con should be turned off when not in use.
- The electricity current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only.
- Members shall keep the pantry clean and tidy.
- All corridors and hallways shall not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than egress and ingress.
- Members shall not alter the structure, including both interior and exterior of iDendron.
- Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any local law is prohibited.
- Meeting room booking is on first-come-first-serve basis and cancellation shall be made at least 2 hours in advance.
iDendron reserves the right to update House Rules from time to time for the sake of the safety and cleanliness of iDendron.
iDendron reserves the right to terminate the membership of members in view of any improper behaviour or breach of membership condition(s) or house rule(s).
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org